6.01.2011

It's That Time Again

I just realized I never posted any of the St. Geezy family pictures we got.
I'm so glad they are over for at least another year.
I hate taking family pictures.
Especially when I have to take them on my "golden" birthday.

But, I love looking at how everybody changes;
Especially from year to year.

Don't mind that my hair has already been drastically changed from what is in these pictures.
I love having amazing hairstylists in the family!

Here are a few of my faves:




I love how my feathers really stand out in this one.

I love concept that taking a picture freezes a moment in time. I love kissing pictures. However, this pic just makes the moment seem more awkward than romantic (at least for P and I...). How does one take a good looking kissy picture? Any hints/tips would be greatly appreciated!

No comments: