3.30.2011

Celebration in the Sun

 Just a picture-filled addendum to the goings on of my birthday weekend down in Southern Utah.
Our newest addition to the family-Bentley.
This gorgeous little guy was supposed to be a surprise for my birthday...but that was accidentally spoiled an innocent email sent to me by P's mother. Nevertheless, we love him lots already! He's a 5 year old silverback yorkie, very well potty trained, rather quiet, and prefers men (we attribute it to the fact that his first owner was a truck driver). My awesome SIL Jack had a friend (who also happens to be our family photographer) who was unable to keep him, so we adopted him for FREE! We are so glad to have him in our family!
Half of the fam at my birthday dinner (Jack, P, me, Moolaar, Terrabull and Date)-and yes, we are all still wearing our family pic outfits. Be jealous. We're just awesome like that.
I've never been to a place like Samurai 21-I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks Moolaar for the suggestion! We had lots of great bonding time after taking family pics...I sure hate having them taken (and its even worse having them done on your birthday), but hopefully they are out of the way for a couple years. I should have some to post soon-we are such a photogenic group!


No trip to St. George seems to be complete without me making a complete fool of myself in thinking that I can spend any amount of time outdoors in the lovely sun without suffering the consequences. These burns are the result of maybe an hour spent outside soaking up the sunshine...OUCH! I'll be peeling here soon for sure!

1 comment:

Kari said...

We love eating at that place when we go to St. George! Happy belated Birthday!