6.29.2011

Grad-u-ma-uation!

You have brains in your head. 
You have feet in your shoes. 
You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. 
You're on your own. 
And you know what you know. 
You are the guy who'll decide where to go.
Dr. Seuss

The fam and I, looking oh-so-grown-up. 
I knew my haircut was vastly different than any hairstyle my family members have. However, I didn't realize how metro I looked compared to everyone else. It's no wonder no one there recognized me. For good or for bad, it's pics/times like this that I think its a little shocking to see what I've let living in Utah do to me... :/

Wow. That hat is even less flattering when it's worn!

Since we didn't get any pictures from P's sister's graduation, you get to see a pic of P sticking his head out of the sunroof when we were at Sonic (for Happy Hour!) in Southern Utah after Mag's graduation.
Congratulations, 
Magg and Brookie!

1 comment:

shaunie said...

Is that pic of you standing in your parents yard facing the east? Where did the big fatty blue pine tree go? Dude, it's been so long since I was out there. I do like your haircut by the way, I'm going short again soon.