7.01.2011

The Jitters

I realized an interesting inclination in myself just the other day. I always wake up with really strong "pre-marriage jitters" the morning of good friends' weddings. I do, I really truly do. It's as if I re-live the emotions from morning before I got married, but instead of having the feelings for myself, I have it for the couple getting married. It almost seems like I'm having some kind of strange sympathetic reflex. That happens to you too, right?

                              Maybe not...
                                             *awkward*

     Aaaaand we're moving on....

24 June 2011
This was definitely a wedding I am so glad I did not miss. Seeing my cousin get married to a really good friend of mine was a real treat!
 I am so in love with the background picture. 
Maybe it's the joy you can see in both their faces?
Maybe it's my cousin, Carmen, the blushing bride.
She is absolutely gorgeous,
and I am so happy for her!
I honestly think it's Allen's fist pump.
Gotta love that guy
(and his enthusiasm). 
:)


And, of course, 
going to a wedding at the same place that I got married 
to my best friend always brings those 
special memories to the front of my mind.
 And I wouldn't change that for anything.

Quite the awesome coincidence that my shirt
matched the wedding colors almost exactly.
I had no idea beforehand.
I promise! :) 

No comments: